Hints and Tips for applying to our Graduate schemes
- The first tests are automatically marked. However, the questions in the application form are read and marked by us. We suggest that you consider the questions carefully and really think about your answers, using the best examples to illustrate your points.
- Everyone who applies to us has experienced university. If you really want to set yourself apart, you might want to share examples outside your university or academic experience.
- Check your application form for spelling and grammatical mistakes.
- Compile all your basic details, qualifications and work experience on a Word document. This will make it easier to copy and paste your details over to the application form, making the initial application process quicker.
- Practice the tests online – you can find some examples here.
- We will always make reasonable adjustments for candidates who need additional support with their application. So please let us know if you require this at any stage of the process by contacting us at JLPgraduatecareers@johnlewis.co.uk.
- Further hints and tips for each stage of our application process and information about the schemes will feature on our Graduate Blog. It’s written by our current graduates as well as our recruitment team – we strongly suggest you check this regularly for more information. Please ask us a question if there’s anything you want to know or are unsure of.
Pay in the range: £25,700 to £36,300
Closing Date: 7/5/2017
South East England
£8.35 - £11.10
Closing Date: 1/5/2017
Pay in range: £27,900 - £36,500
Closing Date: 9/5/2017